- APPLICATIONS are now open for the 2019 entry
- To apply please complete the APPLICATION FORM and send it to me as a Word doc so we can begin a conversation
- Fees: £1500/year. Cancellations after 1st Sep may be liable for the whole fee: Overseas students pay a little extra to cover PayPal fees
- Max students 6
The fee covers …
- the pre-course notes and the pre-course 2-day non-residential workshop at my house in Jul/Aug
- the 8 Lessons (one for each Celtic season) with my feedback, and your questions
- 2-3 group meetings at my house – Nov, Jan and the Summer
- the 5-day workshop including accommodation, food & tuition but not transport to/from Exmoor.
If you need to pay by instalments please tell me as this can be arranged. The usual plan is that students pay a £175 non-returnable deposit as soon as they are accepted on the course and then pay the remainder over 7 monthly payments of £190/month, the first of which must be paid by 1st September. Again, overseas students pay a little extra to cover the PayPal fees on each instalment.
Visits: I arrange visits for students to my home, it really helps if you are able to meet each other in-the-flesh and me :-). I allow 3 separate days for this as part of the course fee. On these visits, you bring food to share for lunch and work in my garden.
You are also welcome to arrange extra visits if you wish; you can come individually or with others from your year as you choose. Extra visits cost £75/student.
Facebook: You will be part of a secret Facebook group. This makes it easier for you to chat with each other, discuss questions, post things that you like, and to share your experience. I also post things that will interest, inspire and intrigue you. And I also use he group to arrange the visit above, and any other group announcements. Once you are accepted on the course please “friend” me on Facebook so I can invite you into the group.
© Elen Sentier 2019. All rights reserved.