APPLICATIONS for the 2020 entry close at 31 July 2020
- Taster Weekend 1-2 Feb 2020 to help you decide if what I have is what you want.
- FEES are £1800/year … Cancellations after 1st Sep may be liable for the whole fee
- Places for up to 8 students
- Payment by BACS or PayPal for overseas students
- Instalments by standing order please, on the 1st of each month
Instalments … a £180 non-returnable deposit on acceptance; then 9 monthly payments of £180/month. The first instalment must be paid by 1st September and thereafter on the 1st of each month. Overseas students pay a little extra to cover the PayPal fees on each instalment.
The fee covers … The pre-course notes, the 8 lessons, my feedback and your questions. It also covers the tuition and full board accommodation on the and the pre-course residential weekend, and the 3 further residential group weekends and the 5-day residential workshop. All residential work is at my home in Shropshire.
DATES of w/ends and w/s for the 2020/21 entry
© Elen Sentier 2019. All rights reserved.